Wow. We are full!
We've moved to a wait list.
If you'd like to be in line for an available spot, please complete the interest form. When you are offered a spot we will send you a longer form to complete.
Big Island Book Fest is open to authors from around the Salish Sea. If you live on any of the big or small islands, or even on a mainland (Sunshine Coast/Vancouver) you may join in!
Our vision is to connect the incredibly rich and vibrant writer community with the enthusiastic and insatiable reader community!
Come and sell your books, meet and mingle with other local authors, get discovered by waiting fans!
- BIBF runs Saturday October 14, 2023, 10am-4pm at Florence Filberg Centre in Downtown Courtenay, BC.
- Authors’ Networking Jam Friday October 13, in the evening at Courtenay & District Museum. Time TBA
- Authors may have a solo or shared 8′ table.( If you know who you want to share with, provide the name at the end of registration, under ‘considerations’).
- Authors may submit for the opportunity to provide a short reading in the Listening Room
- All authors receive a BIBF profile page and highlighting on social media, an author badge for your own website, and use of the BIBF logo for your own promotions
Early Bird Registration (discounted fee structure) is now closed.
Regular registration fees in effect June 2 thru June 30.
Registration closed early as almost all available spaces are reserved ! A waitlist is available in the case of cancellations.